Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Curriculum Chat Was a Success!!!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who was able to make it to Curriculum Chat this morning.  We had an AMAZING turn out!  This is the link to the video the kiddos made and shared today!  Your kiddo either brought home today or will be bringing home tomorrow the book that they made of A Day in the Life of a Second Grader.  I hope that this book is informative and shows everything that we do at school.  I am super proud of what our class does on a daily basis!  Here are the pictures that I took today at Curriculum Chat.

Homework: It has been brought to my attention that there are a couple of mistakes on the spelling word portion of the homework    The words this week are: word, work, here, how, try, over, month, as, does, and able.  This the list that I had posted earlier and these are the words that the kids have been practicing in their word study packet.  I am sorry for any confusion that this might have caused!  Also, a parent shared that there are some apps that you can download where you enter your child's spelling words and then the app tests them.  I thought that this is pretty neat - so I wanted to share! :)

Thank you again for all your support at home!  Have a wonderful evening, and as always, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment